ROUND TABLE DISCUSSIONS
Light up the FLAMEBOND
Exclusive group of experts
Participation in Flamebond meetings is only possible after receiving and accepting an individual invitation
Together, we search for solutions and we identify business opportunities based on case studies analysis and by using the Problem-Based Learning method.
In the meeting may participate max. 10 people. Discussions join max. 4 people, and each round of the discussions is conducted in a different group.
BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANT
FLAME it till you make It
Acquire new customers
Inspire leaders & yourself
To enable partners to present their offer and build relationships with participants, as well as to give participants the opportunity to achieve their growth and networking goals, the agenda of each Flamebond consists of several parts:
1. FLAMEPITCH One or two 10-15-minutes presentations similar to TED Talks and introducing to the whole group an important and inspiring topic (e.g. challenge, idea, solution). One of the speeches may be conducted by the partner who can present a case study, innovation or opportunity.
2. FLAMELABS 10-minutes discussions in small groups, during which participants analyse a specific problem or develop new concepts. The partner can co-decide with the organiser on the selection of discussion members and join the selected group as a participant, moderator or observer.
3. FLAMETALKS 5-minutes summaries of group discussions aimed at sharing the most interesting conclusions and ideas with the whole group.
4. FLAMECAFE Informal meetings in small groups enabling the partner to get to know better the selected participants and to establish relationships with them.
5. FLAMEBRIDGE Informal, two-person meetings that allow the partner to strengthen relationships and have a direct conversation with a selected participant
FLEXIBLE COOPERATION MODELS
Selecting the main speaker from the partner's company or from the pool of external experts' (first FlamePitch presentation)
Selecting all participants or part of them (e.g. by sending a newsletter with partner's article to potential participants and selecting participants based on a click-through report)
Selecting participants for small groups: discussion groups (FlameLabs) and networking groups (FlameCafe)
Partnership with scheduled discussion
Possibility to choose all participants or part of them,
as well as run the second presentation
Co-creating a new discussion
Possibility to choose all the key elements: date, topic,
speakers, as well as the participants